Saturday 16 November 2013

79 weeks to go

In 79 weeks I will be 40 years old.  By the time I am 40 I want to be unrecognisable from how I am today.  I am currently over weight and extremely unfit but I am making steps to change this.

I have been going to Slimming World for approximately 10 weeks now and have lost 8.5lb.  This is more than I have ever lost on any diet I have ever done before.

I have also joined a gym and have started using a couch to 5K app.  At the moment I can only manage about 20 minutes fast walking on the treadmill but I intend to increase this each time I go.

By the time I am 40 I want to achieve the following goals:-
  1. Lose at least 4 stone - current loss 8.5lb
  2. Run a 5K for charity
I may set more goals as the weeks go by but at the moment this is my main focus.

I will post every Saturday with my progress for the week.

Thanks for reading

Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment