Sunday 17 November 2013

78 weeks 6 days

I've been to the gym today.  Now this may seem trivial to some of you but today I walked non-stop for 21 minutes and walked just over 1 mile.  When I think back a few years I could barely walk round the corner to my sister's house (she literally lived a 5 minute walk away - and that would be walking slowly) without being in agony and having to stop 2 or 3 times.  I know I've already come so far but I've still got a long way to go.  Just to prove it to myself and also so I can track my progress I took a photo of the display on the treadmill when I finished.  That's 1.01 miles walked in 21.36 minutes burning 109 calories.


If you're reading this I'd love it if you would leave a comment and if I stop posting please hassle me - I need some accountability to keep this going.

Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment